Saturday, March 11, 2006

Making a Make Magazine Box































OK,

I have all 4 first year Make magazines, and Make provided pdfs of the box art for the box set. So I (and I'm sure all Make magazine subscribers) set out to make my own box. Here's the pictorial. First I printed out the art on 11x17 paper.

Then I cut out card stock (thank you Natalie) and glued it to the back of the art with 3M Spray 77 adhesive. Then I folded over the remaining paper and glued it with a glue stick . I then glued the corners with CA. I then glued the back onto the folded bits with glue stick and let it set.

Finally, I trimmed it and installed the books.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

Wow! Maybe we should hire you at Republic Packaging of Canada! Next time I make a box I'll post it on my blog (not!). Just joking. At least you finished it. Nice work!

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home